Dear Valued Customer
Re: Prices Increase
Slater & Reeves is committed to giving the very best quality and value with all the buffets and catering services that we provide you with.
We continually review with our supplier’s prices and challenge as hard as possible any price increases that we receive.
Unfortunately, there are certain increases that we have no way of managing and inevitably there is an impact on our supply chain costs.
Specifically, the following has affected us as a business:
- Fuel and distribution costs have risen by 5.5%
- Uncertainty over Brexit continues which has forced up the prices of food stuffs and the plastic consumables that we buy at 7%
- Legislative costs and changes to holiday pay, minimum wage and employer’s contribution costs.
- Legislative pension costs
- Insurance premium costs
- Sugar tax on canned drinks and confectionary in the main
As you will appreciate these factors are beyond our control therefore with regret Slater & Reeves has no alternative but to increase its selling prices as from 1st June 2018 by around 3%
We have held our prices firm now for 2 years but unfortunately, we must make business decisions like this occasionally.
If you would like to discuss in more detail, then please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond soonest to discuss with you.
All orders placed by the 30th May 2018 will be honoured at the current prices
Thankyou for your custom and support.